The Petit Le Mans endurance race will be your only chance to catch the Le Mans winning R18 State-side. Today Audi released the details on how fans can take part in this incredible experience.
Audi motorsport experience at Petit Le Mans
September 30 – October 1, 2011
Audi Motorsport returns to the US for the sixth round of the International Le Mans Cup (ILMC) at Road Atlanta. After a thrilling win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, two Audi R18 TDI prototypes and an all-star driver lineup will compete for the overall win in the 1,000 mile or ten-hour Petit Le Mans endurance race. The R18 TDI prototypes will showcase the Audi ultra lightweight technology available in Audi production vehicles.
The Audi motorsport experience will provide Audi racing enthusiasts with an unparalleled race weekend experience that everyone is sure to enjoy. Audi will offer a two story racing hospitality venue overlooking the main straight and turn one. We are excited to announce catering and refreshments on Friday and Saturday provided by Chef Richard Blais – winner of BRAVO’s “Top Chef All-Stars” and local Atlanta favorite.
Audi motorsport experience
- Access to Audi Club
- 4-day Road Atlanta Superticket
- Audi Club Parade Lap
- Audi Sport Professional Driver Meet and Greet
- Opportunity to visit the Audi Sport pit area during the race
- Audi Sport Technical Discussion
- Audi R8 Test Drive
- Audi Sport Gift Items
- Exclusive Audi Car Corral Parking (Audi vehicles only please)
- Catering and refreshments on Friday and Saturday provided by Chef Richard Blais
- Audi Club North America (ACNA) Members: $200
- Non ACNA Members: $250 (includes 1-year ACNA membership)
Tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Order your tickets soon! — http://www.audimotorsportexperience.com/